Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chelsea signs with New York Models!


Carrollton, GEORGIA - May 27,2009 -MMTAGENCY is proud to announce another Model signed in New York. Marion Webb, owner of MMTAGENCY, is a mother agent focused on developmental training and safe placement for Models in fashion markets all over the world. Chelsea Goodwin from Moody, Alabama is Marion's most recent signed model. Chelsea has been with MMTAGENCY since she was 11 year's old. "I just knew she had the it factor, even at age 11" says Webb. " She is very special."

Chelsea, 13 years old almost 14 is 5'10" tall. Webb says agencies from New York and Asia have been watching Chelsea for a while. "We got a great offer to sign with New York Model Management and we went for it." says Webb. "She is ready for this. Chelsea has worked so hard, her parents have been so smart and we all felt this was the next natural step." "Chelsea is still young, so we won't be moving to fast. She has plenty of time, but this will be great for her and fun as well. Chelsea and her mom Stephanie will spend some time in New York this summer with New York Models test shooting and casting".

Chelsea is 1 of 6 models Webb has with New York & LA Models, both owned by Heinz Holba. Tayla Collins, Aryn Livingston, Kellie Wright, Keene McRae, Bailey Barger and now Chelsea Goodwin. "They are a great agency and are in the top 10 agencies in the world. " says Webb. "They treat us all like family and that means a lot when you are from the south. They also have the model's best interest at heart, Heinz Holba, the owner of both agencies, calls me to check in and checks on my models as well if they are in another country to make sure they are safe and have everything they need. I'm amazed at his generosity and thoughtfulness!" says Webb. "Two of the people at New York Models have actually become my very close friends throughout my 5 years of business with them, Erin Scimmeca, Director of Scouting and George Speros, editorial division. We talk all the time and attend each other's special events. It is like family to me and when you are working in this industry, that means a lot. I am also a big fan of ELITE Atlanta, Victoria Durah is a dear friend and full of class! She has been wonderful to us as well and has several of my models, including my daughter Haley. We work with agencies all over the world. I have spent a lot of time building relationships with agencies and placement for my people as some of the models are signed with 6 agencies worldwide. It's a slow market right now, as it is in most work genres. I have some really great people I believe in and hope to get them placed soon. I work really hard for my people and I want them all to succeed!" Says Webb.

Webb has actors signed and living in New York and LA as well. "We also have a couple of our kids going to New York this summer to work. It's a great way for them to get their feet wet and earn a little money too" says Webb.

MMTAGENCY is always looking for new models, actors, performers of all kinds. "My goals are simple; honesty, development, affordable training and most of all safety!" says Webb. Along with her model and talent agency, Webb also has a ministry called Models 4 Christ. You can see all of this and more on their website at mmtagency.com.

Chelsea Goodwin
Picture courtesy of Jamie Hopper

No comments: